React Preview is made by Zenc Labs Pty Ltd, a Sydney-based company focused on building developer tools. We strive to protect your privacy and collect as little data about you as needed to conduct our business.
- Our website (reactpreview.com)
- Our applications (including React Preview for Visual Studio Code)
We may collect some information provided by you directly, including:
- Contact information such as first and last name, email address.
- Billing information such as credit card details and billing addresses.
- Communications with us such as emails and bug reports.
We also collect some information automatically when you use our website or applications:
- Log information: Like most software providers, we collect some information made available to us by web browsers and devices, including the operating system, IP address and unique device identifier.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we may track how often you open React Preview or use specific features in the app.
We make use of the information we collect:
- to operate and maintain our Services
- to process transactions and orders
- to create trial licenses
- to meet our legal and compliance responsibilities
- to understand how you use features in our applications, and improve them
- to communicate with you (e.g. sending a newsletter when you are subscribed to it)
We do not share your personal information with marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We may share your personal information with:
We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you.
This includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you such as payment providers that process your credit and debit card information,fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, cloud storage services, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you; those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g., by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns, and by placing ads to market our services); those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers); those that make tools to help us run our operations (like programs that help us with task management, scheduling, word processing, email and other communications, and collaboration among our teams) and other third-party tools that help us manage operations.
When you have given us explicit permission, such as when posting on a public forum or sharing a testimonial.
We may also use your company name to promote our Services.
Zenc Labs Pty Ltd, Unit 6, 23 Hunt Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151, Australia
For any privacy-related request, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.